main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Does anyone still read this?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> HorrorClix
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Does anyone still read this?   PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quote

Come one guys. Give me some feedback about this game. I'm wanting to get into it from what I know so far but I would love to hear from people that have actually played the game. Like will the heroclix and horrorclix work together? What are the maps like for horrorclix? (1 inch sq) Is there a good source for info and support for the game other than wizkids?
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quote

Man.'

Horrorclix is the single best game Wizkids have invented to date.

The maps are the same as Heroclix. But Heroxclix and Horrorclix don't work together. But why would you want them to?

If you want a fun game that makes sense. This is the game for you.
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quote

Ummm.. it's kinda "meh".

If you like the whole clix-base-move-click, the horror themes, the cool figures, and ... umm... horror themes, you'll probably like this.

Personally, you also probably can't go wrong (as a horror fan) with Zombies, Mid-Evil, or Last Night on Earth.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> HorrorClix All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: