main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
A word to all the guest users

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: A word to all the guest users   PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quote

This is pretty much just a note for all the guest users to go over and consider.

I am posting this because i see that many of the people that are normally on are guest users. Of course it could just be current members that are just on with out logging in, but some of them must be non users.

I haven't been a member of this site for long and have grown to really enjoy the people of this community. Everyone is friendly and won't bite, except for old_man if he doesn't get his nap. (just kidding old_man, you know we love you, our crazy collector you) The contests are fun and entertaining and you can't beat the varity of cards that people are willing to trade around here, from the few commons missing in a collection to the very rare to almost non-Existently rare(yet again thanks for the help old_man)

You can also benefit greatly in whichever game you play by having your ideas critqued by fellows gamers. The weekly fleet challenges really make you work on different stradegies that you may not have thought of. And there are also the occasional chances to win prizes in some contests, which I have yet to be able to be part of, but are fun to help vote with or to just watch unfold.

And the membership is FREE!!! It just takes a couple miniutes of your time and you can be part of all the fun as well. I hope to see som e more friendly users popping up up on the forum boards.

Thanks for your time everyone, take care, and I look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

-Drew
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quote

I am also new to this site and i have to aggree with you cabinboy88 .....really a great group of regular guys here. I have already had 4 trades and i've only been here for a month!! Thanks to all the regulars for making the new guys(s) feel welcome. Now if i could only get my 3k Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures inventoried Wink
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: