main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
What ship is this?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: What ship is this?   PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quote

Anyone recognize this ship from the Star Wars Universe? I'm pretty sure it wasn't released in the Scum & Villainy set, and I understand that during the production process, items and ideas are scratched as they go along. But I can't recognize this ship from the Star Wars Universe. Its not the Hound's Tooth is it? I'm sure its not IG-2000, or the Punishing One. Any other ideas? Forgive me for the poor quality of the image. Its difficult to blow up such a small image.

czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quote

Probably the Rogue Shadow. Force Unleashed was planned as an S&V promo but got delayed.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quote

LOL, I replied saying the same thing (I got the Force Unleashed Tin last week). However, I had just replied to a thread and I got the "You may not post another post so soon" message so I let it go.

I do have to say that the Rogue Shadow should definitely be included in the Scum & Villainy set, since its seen in the booklet and has the S&V symbol. I mention that because its been challenged by a bunch of people.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quote

Got mine today! I was curious- when is the Rogue Shadow and its two companion models, the Felucian Rancors, going to be added to the database?
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quote

They are up now. But, if anyone has any better images than what is up, let me know.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: