main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Looking to buy SEALED boxes from ALL sets!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Looking to buy SEALED boxes from ALL sets!   PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quote

Hey! I'm looking for sealed boxes from ALL sets. Will pay $15 and up depending on price. Let me know if you have any!

Thanks,

Andrew

PS I also need a sealed HOTH tin! Don't know the price so name it!
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quote

Are you looking for only unpunched pieces? Because I have a bunch of assembled ones that I'd like to be rid of. Interested?
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I'll try this again (i am still getting used to this message board and hit preview instead of reply) I am ONLY interested in creating the models myself as I don't really play the games and if I did my friends would probably break them. I'm going to make some cheesey "grade school type shadow boxes" with elaborate paintings for all the different scenes. I picked up some old SW Micro Machines to use like a transforming "Death Star Trench" (I HOPE this one looks cool!), Death Star 1 and 2, and Super Star Destroyer Executor as these weren't created into Pocketmodels.

Unless you are just going to throw them away and give them free I don't want them. Thanks for the offer though! It's appreciated!!!!

Andrew
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, they're free.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quote

Hey! I'll DEFINITELY TAKE THEM! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I'll pay for postage if need be! I sent you a private message. If you didn't get it or can't I'll post my shipping info. here! Thanks again!

Andrew
cleverpun
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quote

Amazing what you can get if you ask.

You could try checking eBay, though I don't know how common factory sets are. on eBay or elsewhere.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quote

I've found a few sites. Got a sealed box of Clone Wars tactics for only $15!!!!! People want to get rid of these it seems. I'm thinking of getting into the miniatures from Star Wars next and see what they're like. I'm also trying to trade out ALL my Star Wars cards. I have a HUGE box FULL of ALL Star Wars cards mostly from CCG. Got a BUNCH of foils from that box. Didn't even know I had the box until I started rearranging my house. Pretty cool! Listed all those cards on the www.tradecardsonline.com sister site to this and DIDN'T even KNOW about that! I was already a member and I can get my messages there or here. Gonna work some more on listing cards there.

Andrew

PS Colringbk let me know on the models when you have time! Thanks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: