main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
anyone still interested

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: anyone still interested   PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quote

is anyone even still intersested in this game? or at least collecting them for their looks (like me)
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quote

I've already collected everything I wanted (all but the promos deck cards). And, since there's no talk about the set being produced again, I guess its gone.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quote

ok, yeah just wondering, I have a few trades, but I don't want them to play, just cause they look good
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quote

I am collecting SWPM as well. Made a bunch of trades earlier in summer but now it's very quiet.

Do you know that Target now offer an "Extreme Value" pack which is 10 booster packs for $9.99? Hopefully the good deal will spark some renewed interest in trading.

I may be tempted to buy a pack or 2 myself. But I am hoping for a few more trades so maybe I could get there without spending any more cash.

(looks over...) cannonfury you don't exactly have tons of materials to offer. If you have more goodies we can work out a deal.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quote

oh yeah, sorry I forgot to put up my good stuff(theres not a lot, I just started collecting, but they're pretty good), I wanted to see if anyone was even still interseted before I did anything, and I'm going to get a Vultures Claw soon as I get enough money to buy it and some other new packs so I'll see what I get and then we can see
cleverpun
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quote

I have a bit of stuff (mostly from a half-price Force Unleashed tin from Target), but finding people to play with is a bit tricky.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quote

I had to get friends interested in the game for anything to happen over here (still would rather be playing pirates, since I just collect)
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quote

Hey I saw that you got the $9.99 value pack at Walmart. Would you enlighten us as to the content? Is it 10 booster packs of CloneWars or CWT, or there's a mix of earlier series too?

Thanks!

cannonfury wrote:
I had to get friends interested in the game for anything to happen over here (still would rather be playing pirates, since I just collect)
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quote

it had 1 pack of CW, 1 pack of CWT, 2 packs of 0-66, and 6 packs of GA
oh and it was at Target, not wal-mart
I don't know if its different at other places or varies per package
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quote

Ok I finally opened a value pack myself, and found 1 CWT, 5 CW and 4 GA. So they always packed a CW/CWT on the front for display, but the 8 boosters could be a mystery mix. For anyone thinking to get it, just an FYI.

I happened to be very happy with what I pulled out of it. Banking Clan Frigate, capital ships and some commons that I've been lacking. But I wouldn't mind more O-66, less GA, for myself...

Hope this sparks more interest and trade offers.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote

I got one of those Target packs, and it was money well spent (I pulled the Acquisitor, General Veers' AT-AT, and a few others I lacked).

I'm trading to fill in the gaps in my collection, strictly for gaming purposes. My gaming group plays SWPM as a minis-only game, using home-brew rules. So I've got a ton of combat and objective cards for trade.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quote

Sounds interesting, care to share the rules?
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quote

greeting gents,

I enjoy star wars pocket models but my players have moved.

I easily have enough for 3 people to get into the game, or more.

Highlights include:

123 Objective cards, including forward objectives
48 rare cards, lots of good ones including foils
hundreds upon hundreds of common and uncommon cards from Base Set ( over a whole case) , Ground Assault, Order 66, Tactics and lots of Scum and villany.
Tins -- ground assault x 2, Force Unleashed, Power Up Pack (imperial)
all the great ships, from the Falcon to Slave One, Darth's best to new rarities including the Order 66 pack (complete) and the other one with the mercenary ship.
Hundreds upon hundreds of cards and ships, both assembled and unpunched.
...and, my Force Unleashed Map is laminated, high quality from Kinkos.

If you want to get a whole gaming group into the game, this is the way. Or you can use these for years as tournament prizes.
PM me to discuss a price please. the less I have to list it, the lower the price will go. I will unload this very reasonably, as again I want to see people enjoy this great game.

P.S. -- Trades I will take:
Gaming Terrain
Warmachine / Hordes
Lord of the Rings (Games Workshop) -- Dwarves, any evil army
Warhammer 40K
Warhammer Fantasy
Axis and Allies minis (both games)
other systems (I used to play a lot) -- ask me, you may be surprised what I want!

Thanks
~Mark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: