main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Anybody want some pocket models?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Anybody want some pocket models?   PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quote

Hey guys I have a lot of pocket models that I want to get rid of since I don't have anyone in the area who plays Sad so I am willing to sell them or trade for pirate csg,I don't have any of them on my haves list but send me a PM and I'll try to work something out!
desoto_reloaded

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quote

Just figured I would say I know how you feel. Tried to get others to play, without succeeding.

they actually said they liked Pirates better, and I had to beg or prod anybody to even attempt to play. Maybe cause I beat them every time?
cncrtgoer

Canceled user

Subject: Pirates Trade   PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quote

I am interested in getting more Star Wars Pocket model cards and ships. Please let me know what sets your cards and pocket models are from.

thanks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: