main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
help with Haves list (help, help)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: help with Haves list (help, help)   PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:09 am Reply with quote

okay, maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time) - when I look at my "Miniatures You Have" section, it says that I have 491 (which is the correct number) - all of the numbers are in the "For Trade" side (the In Collection numbers are all 0). But for some reason, when I look at my profile, it says that I don't have any Haves.

But if I try to have both columns (Trade and Collection) to say 1 (as in, I have one in my collection and I'm looking to trade that one card) - then it says my total for that card is 2... but I only have 1.

So... how do I get the cards that I have listed for trade.. to actually show up on my profile as Have?

(help help)
.. also, in case this helps - when I go to the Look for Trades section, I get matches from users who are looking for cards on my list. ? So they're in there somewhere, right?
(help, help)

Smile

Thanks!
trox
Expert
Expert

Subject: Re: help with Haves list (help, help)   PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:48 pm Reply with quote

rachelr77 wrote:
okay, maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time) - when I look at my "Miniatures You Have" section, it says that I have 491 (which is the correct number) - all of the numbers are in the "For Trade" side (the In Collection numbers are all 0). But for some reason, when I look at my profile, it says that I don't have any Haves.

But if I try to have both columns (Trade and Collection) to say 1 (as in, I have one in my collection and I'm looking to trade that one card) - then it says my total for that card is 2... but I only have 1.

So... how do I get the cards that I have listed for trade.. to actually show up on my profile as Have?

(help help)
.. also, in case this helps - when I go to the Look for Trades section, I get matches from users who are looking for cards on my list. ? So they're in there somewhere, right?
(help, help)

Smile

Thanks!

Cards that you will have for trading should be in the (for Trade) section. They will show up for others to see what you have available for trade.

The (collection) section is a way for you to keep track of your collection. Cards placed here are considered in your collection for your purposes only, and not available for trade.

Try placing everything that you want to trade in the (For Trade) section again, and make sure to click the update button. This should show on your profile page as haves.

Also, you do not have to have anything in the (In Collection) section to be able to place items in the trade section.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Re: help with Haves list (help, help)   PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quote

trox wrote:
rachelr77 wrote:

(help help)
(help, help)

Smile

Thanks!

Cards that you will have for trading should be in the (for Trade) section. They will show up for others to see what you have available for trade.

The (collection) section is a way for you to keep track of your collection. Cards placed here are considered in your collection for your purposes only, and not available for trade.

Try placing everything that you want to trade in the (For Trade) section again, and make sure to click the update button. This should show on your profile page as haves.

Also, you do not have to have anything in the (In Collection) section to be able to place items in the trade section.

Well, so I tried moving things between In Collection and For Trade and that didn't work - but then when I put a card into the WANT section - they they all appeared. Smile

Thanks!
(whew)
trox
Expert
Expert

Subject: Re: help with Haves list (help, help)   PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote

rachelr77 wrote:

Well, so I tried moving things between In Collection and For Trade and that didn't work - but then when I put a card into the WANT section - they they all appeared. Smile

Thanks!
(whew)

That's interesting that it took adding one to the wants for the others to show up. They are showing up now when I check your profile, so everything looks good now.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: