main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Demo Set

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> HorrorClix
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captainmayhem
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Demo Set   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:03 pm Reply with quote

I was just wondering why none of the Demo Set for Horrorclix is not even mentioned in lists? Shocked
haven13

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 am Reply with quote

Are the Demo figs "legal"?

Maybe that's why they aren't on there.

Are the Batman and Spiderman Promos from the first HeroClix sets listed here?

Maybe they fall into the same catagory?
captainmayhem
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm Reply with quote

Theoretically they are not legal in sanctioned games, but that went the way of the Dodo. I have the complete set and the demo PTs. By the way, I love your avatar. I've been watching Sven(both of them) since day one.
haven13

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quote

captainmayhem wrote:
Theoretically they are not legal in sanctioned games, but that went the way of the Dodo. I have the complete set and the demo PTs. By the way, I love your avatar. I've been watching Sven(both of them) since day one.

Wow, thanks. I've never gotten a response so quickly on here.

Wait, BOTH Svens? How old ARE you?
woelf
Guru
Guru

Subject: Re: Demo Set   PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quote

captainmayhem wrote:
I was just wondering why none of the Demo Set for Horrorclix is not even mentioned in lists? Shocked
It's possible that whoever first entered the info for the game didn't have them or didn't know about them.

If you do have all the details, contact the admin or a herald/moderator and they should be able to add it to the list.
captainmayhem
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quote

haven13 wrote:
captainmayhem wrote:

The first Sven was Jerry G. Bishop. He hosted a show called "Screaming Yellow Theatre" It aired on WFLD Friday nights anyhere from 11 to midnight. It ran from 1971 to 1973. The beginning of the show had this weird 3D effect pictures in black and yellow with a girl screaming and a slow "monstrous" song in the background. Cool I also watched "Creature Features" on WGN Sat. nights at 10:30. By the way, I am over 50, but I'm a young 50. Very Happy
haven13

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Demo Set   PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 am Reply with quote

woelf wrote:
captainmayhem wrote:
It's possible that whoever first entered the info for the game didn't have them or didn't know about them.

If you do have all the details, contact the admin or a herald/moderator and they should be able to add it to the list.

Is that a Milwaukee Admirals avatar!!??
haven13

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 am Reply with quote

captainmayhem wrote:
haven13 wrote:
captainmayhem wrote:

The first Sven was Jerry G. Bishop. He hosted a show called "Screaming Yellow Theatre" It aired on WFLD Friday nights anyhere from 11 to midnight. It ran from 1971 to 1973. The beginning of the show had this weird 3D effect pictures in black and yellow with a girl screaming and a slow "monstrous" song in the background. Cool I also watched "Creature Features" on WGN Sat. nights at 10:30. By the way, I am over 50, but I'm a young 50. Very Happy

Do you still own a pair of 3D glasses from 7-11?

A few months ago, the local stations had Sven and Elvira back to back on either Saturday or Sunday nights on different channels.

The only thing that would have made it better would be MST3K on either end of that!

I'm presently working on Mods for Sven and Elvira in HorrorClix.
woelf
Guru
Guru

Subject: Re: Demo Set   PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:47 am Reply with quote

haven13 wrote:
woelf wrote:
captainmayhem wrote:

It sure is. Smile
haven13

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Demo Set   PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 am Reply with quote

woelf wrote:
haven13 wrote:
woelf wrote:
...It's possible that whoever first entered the info for the game didn't have them or didn't know about them.

It sure is. Smile

What games do you play and where do you play them?

I'm just over the border in IL.
woelf
Guru
Guru

Subject: Re: Demo Set   PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:09 pm Reply with quote

haven13 wrote:
woelf wrote:
haven13 wrote:
It sure is. Smile

What games do you play and where do you play them?

I'm just over the border in IL.
I'm way up North above Green Bay, so it's a bit far to go for gaming.

Of the games here at MT I stick to mostly Pirates and Mage Knight, although I've played a fair amount of Mechwarrior and Horrorclix in the past - it's been quite a while, though. Most of my time goes to boardgames, and I'm on BGG with the same username.

I use this avatar here because it fits so well with Pirates and still brings in a nice WI influence. (I've never actually watched an Admirals game.)
haven13

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Demo Set   PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quote

[/quote]I'm way up North above Green Bay, so it's a bit far to go for gaming.

Of the games here at MT I stick to mostly Pirates and Mage Knight, although I've played a fair amount of Mechwarrior and Horrorclix in the past - it's been quite a while, though. Most of my time goes to boardgames, and I'm on BGG with the same username.

I use this avatar here because it fits so well with Pirates and still brings in a nice WI influence. (I've never actually watched an Admirals game.)[/quote]

That IS way up North!

I'm South of Great America by a bit.

Bummer. I thought we might be able to get together at some places I know in Kenosha and play some Horror! It's hard to find anyone to play these days.

I saw the Admirals get beaten by the Wolves live! Howoooooooo!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> HorrorClix All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: