main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Mage Knight is actually coming back?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Mage Knight
View previous topic :: View next topic  
notalwaysyou

Canceled user

Subject: Mage Knight is actually coming back?   PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote

I still don't play, but I occasionally bounce onto Wizkid's site and I saw this http://wizkidsgames.com/blog/2013/02/11/wizkids-games-to-release-mage-knight-resurrection/

"Planned for release in fall 2013, MAGE KNIGHT: RESURRECTION will be a full fantasy miniatures line utilizing the Combat Dial System game platform it pioneered. There will be 25 miniatures in the line, with content pulled from all corners of the MAGE KNIGHT universe. Each figure will incorporate SwitchClix technology, and include two dials one designed for the MAGE KNIGHT 2.0 rules, and a second HeroClix P.A.C.-compatible dial. MAGE KNIGHT: RESURRECTION will be offered in both full starter sets and collectible booster packs, two formats familiar to the collectible industry and fans of the collectible franchise."

It sounds to me like they seem to actually be bringing back the game in the original format... unlike with Pirates Rolling Eyes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Mage Knight All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: