main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Windward thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Black Mongoose Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
godmason

Canceled user

Subject: Windward thread   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:24 pm Reply with quote

You've probably heard Ben and I talk about Windward on the podcast on multiple occasions. It's a game I've had a lot of fun with, and heard compared to Sid Meier's Pirates. You start out as a nobody with a sloop, and can establish ports, ferry trade, wage war, all the while changing ships and upgrading. There's a minor RPG leveling scheme that allows the use of some abilities, some of which have real world basis, others less so. I think it's worth checking out at $10, and my only gripe is that there are a couple of ship types missing that could have easily been in the game. Then again, they can probably be added through modding, so that's not too bad.

I'm hoping to start a play group for this game that meets once a week, ideally on weekends. If you're interested in playing, add me on steam here. Steam group here, request to join so I can get an idea of how many people are up for this. Videos may come one day...

Last edited by godmason on Fri May 18, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
el_cazador
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:04 am Reply with quote

The second link offers a Steam URL error.
godmason

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quote

el_cazador wrote:
The second link offers a Steam URL error.
Silly me.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Black Mongoose Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: