main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Official Heroclix Tokens now trade-able!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoojeebo

Subject: Official Heroclix Tokens now trade-able!   PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:46 am Reply with quote

Hello all,
I'm pleaseed to announce that, since Wizkids seems dedicated to continuing to produce "official" poker chip tokens in select Starters and "Dice and Token packs", I've created a way for us to now trade these tokens.

Want to try to get a collection of ALL Batman tokens? Or maybe Nick Fury. Well now you're one step closer to attaining that dream.

Of course, these tokens don't have "set numbers" as we know them, so I've arbitrarily assigned set numbers to each token based on the order that they're released (and then alphabetically within each set).

I hope this makes sense to everyone. Happy trading!

hoojeebo
keef

Subject: Bystander tokens   PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:51 am Reply with quote

would it be possible to add bystander tokens, wizkids has done some exclusive poker chips one and there are a number of people producing custom poker chip ones, would be nice to be able to see what is actually needed
hoojeebo

Subject: Re: Bystander tokens   PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:54 am Reply with quote

keef wrote:
would it be possible to add bystander tokens, wizkids has done some exclusive poker chips one and there are a number of people producing custom poker chip ones, would be nice to be able to see what is actually needed

I have often considered adding the "official" Wizkids bystanders, and should probably do so, but I've never really been sure how to list them.

As for "unofficial" tokens that third-party vendors create and sell, I will not be adding them to this site. Only official Wizkids products should be part of this Heroclix database.
keef

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:58 pm Reply with quote

how about just listing them with the actual figure that generates them in the corresponding set, it is just a thought that way people can keep a track of what they need to make or source from wherever
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> HeroClix All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: