main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Miniatures lists

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Miniatures lists   PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quote

Hello

I am finding the way that the promo cards are listed quite confusing.

Cards and units which did not come in packs are listed variably as "Giveaway", "IPuP", "Target", "Walmart", "Mailaway", "Convention", and "Promo".

In reality there are three types of items which did not come in packs (excluding playmat and oversize models):

1. The "S" series cards from the three IPuPs and the Hoth tin.
2. The "P" series promo units from the IPuPs (including mail-in offers), tins, and 30th Anniversary (plus the Hoth tin shield generator)
3. Promo cards for prize support, which are alternative foil versions of 7 cards from each of the BS and GA sets - there are two versions of each of the 14 cards, one version having the word "Winner" written on it in foil

Could the listings be streamlined to reflect this? I have various promos (cards from type 3 above) for trade, but I can't tell whether anybody else wants them. I would also like to find out whether anybody else has the type 3 promo cards that I'm looking for.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quote

I completely agree. Its out of my hands though. I'm not the herald here so the only way to fix such things is to contact admin or Clemente and try to take care of it there.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quote

OK I've done as you suggested, let's see what happens.

In the meantime, I have spares of most of the promo cards from the Base Set, but am missing several of the GA promos, especially the ones with "Winner" written on them.

Can anybody help?

I'll also consider trading my promos for items on my "wants" list.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: