main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Clone Wars Database

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Clone Wars Database   PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quote

I was wondering when Clone Wars was going to be added to the Pocketmodel database on this site. It's been out for about 2 weeks already.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quote

Yeah, thats my fault. Sorry. I collected all of the images, but I thought I would have time last week to work on it, but I didn't. I'll try to get it done as soon as I can. But, know that it is getting worked on.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Lucky Day and Helpful Hint   PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quote

Good to know! Got my first few Clone Wars packs today- very first pack I opened I pulled Resolute Star Destroyer (most expensive Clone Wars ship card on Strike Zone Online) and a foil Yoda (very cute)! My other notable pulls included the 501st Legion AT-TE and foil Asajj Ventress. I also got some other cool things that fly (or walk) as well. I will be buying the rest of the set as singles mostly at Strike Zone, like I have been doing with the previous sets.

PS: Strike Zone Online hasn't listed the link to the Clone Wars page in their main Pocketmodels Singles page yet. Here's a direct link in case you're interested:

http://store.strikezoneonline.com/Single/CCGSP/CW_S.html
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quote

Well the Clone Wars data is done. A couple of things need to be added to the data fields, so when that is approved, we should be Cloned Up!
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quote

Hey its up and running now!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: