main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Hall of Fame Voting #5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a7xfanben
Guru
Guru

Subject: Hall of Fame Voting #5   PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:21 pm Reply with quote

Holofernes has been inducted into the Pirates CSG Hall of Fame by a 5-2 vote!

Time for the next induction!

Quote:
Each month, everyone can post their vote in the corresponding thread. Vote for one person per "induction". The person with the most votes gets to be inducted into the Pirates CSG Hall of Fame. If there is a tie, we can have a poll to decide which member gets in. These people can be anyone in the Pirates CSG community. This includes members who are no longer active here at Miniature Trading, and also members from other Pirates CSG sites. (I would say that people who worked on the game (designers, artists, etc) would be exempt because they'd all be such automatic shoo-ins heh) Feel free to explain why you voted for the person. You cannot vote for yourself (no Brethren Court shenanigans XD).

VOTE!

I'm not completely sure about my vote this time... old_man seems like the best candidate off the top of my head, but I'll have to make sure over the coming weeks.
xerecs

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:07 pm Reply with quote

I agree. Old_man is one of the only people I'm aware of who has collected the ENTIRE GAME, and possibly has done it twice over. Shocked In either case, my vote goes for old_man.
wantkrakens

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:20 pm Reply with quote

xerecs wrote:
I agree. Old_man is one of the only people I'm aware of who has collected the ENTIRE GAME, and possibly has done it twice over. Shocked In either case, my vote goes for old_man.

Agreed! Krakens for old_man
cursedfan99

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:53 pm Reply with quote

xerecs wrote:

Retweet! Old_man all the way
rossinaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:24 pm Reply with quote

Old_man!!!

Always has great insight on EVERY piece in the game.
a7xfanben
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:35 pm Reply with quote

I'll vote for old_man as well. Not solely for being the greatest collector this game has seen, but for being that and more. He's been incredibly helpful over the 11 years spent at MT, and has done a ton of trades. He's a primary source of information for collectors and release info, in addition to providing rare game pieces to traders soon after they came out. He went above and beyond with the SiaB's, having contests to determine their stats. He's also still around despite the game having been OOP for almost 10 years and having finished Wink his collection a while ago.
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject: Re: Hall of Fame Voting #5   PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:07 pm Reply with quote

a7xfanben wrote:
Holofernes has been inducted into the Pirates CSG Hall of Fame by a 5-2 vote!

Avast me hearties! I have to admit I haven't visited in awhile, and now that I have, I find I am honored!!!

Thanks to all, and a rousing round of Grog for them that can have it *wink*!

- Holofernes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: