main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Lego Minifigures?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Lego Minifigures?   PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quote

Hey guys. I just rejoined the site to see if anyone here was trading Lego Minifigures. Strangely enough, even other geeks at work (and I work with a LOT of geeks) are not buying these and trading them by the water cooler. If there is anyone else crippled by an addiction to Lego and looking to trade for specific figures in these limited-edition sets, then I’m pretty sure I would find them here.
So, anyone looking to trade these figures? Smile
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quote

Thanks guys! The site management have now added this as a miniature set to post on as a normal topic, and even added a forum for them, so I guess this thread can be deleted. Cheers for all the help!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: