bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
The non-eBay Sales & Trades thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject: The non-eBay Sales & Trades thread   PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quote

Once upon a time the forums were packed with eBay sale notices, and many an eBay thread strangled Pirate news. And lo, an eBay Thread was created, and scurvy dogs used it for anything related to eBay instead of posting a new thread each time. And the Forums were good.

Then Pirates went into decline and became an "Old Game" and the forums again became a sargasso sea of For Sale signs, and many a Captain groaned in agony and cried out for deliverance.

So this thread was born.

If you want to sell on-topic, Pirates related stuff here in the forums (versus on Bay), or want an opinion on what xyz collection or set is worth, or want to buy or trade something... please consider posting it to this thread instead of starting a new one, to keep the forums market free.
Then those who want to buy and those who want to sell can have a place to do so in peace. Or in strife, whichever is more piratey.

Very Happy

Last edited by holofernes on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
woelf
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:48 pm Reply with quote

How much for the monkey?
xeriousone
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quote

Deleted by xeriousone

Last edited by xeriousone on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quote

woelf wrote:
How much for the monkey?

The RtSS checklist data, and any other set/item odds and ends you haven't revealed yet?

Twisted Evil
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quote

Longshot here, but who knows:

If anyone has an old, undamaged Gale Force Nine Pirates ocean gaming mat (the 36" x 36" plastic mat you could buy from GF9 with some bucks and a few UPC codes from their island sets), I'd be interested in trading you various things for it, or possibly just buying it.

PM me if so. Smile

example visible at:
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/limited-edition-vinyl-gf9-pirates-92509576
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:26 pm Reply with quote

Don't forget to consider posting your sale and trade wants (if you must, instead of using the haves and wants system) to this thread, to keep the forums cleaner!

Very Happy
cmdrcody

Canceled user

Subject: Looking to buy   PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 am Reply with quote

I WANT TO BUY or TRADE FOR:

PofCC 214 Ghost Captain Crew PR
PofCC 215 Ghost Wind Crew PR

EDIT: My trade list is NOW UP TO DATE!

I will trade or purchase for the above, and I will sell anything on my trade list.

Last edited by cmdrcody on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:53 am; edited 3 times in total
xeriousone
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 am Reply with quote

Okay for starters anyone putting something here should really define buying/selling as I was about to make a serious offer to buy cards to cmdrcody.

I have my traders recounted and online for perusal if anyone wishes to make me an offer for purchases on any cards.

I ask for payment in US funds as that is the current market for miniatures.

I have attempted to have a trade listing made for the Island terrain sets with no actual effect so:
I have 2 extra copies of the Gala Force Nine Pirates of the Spanish Main - Island Terrain Sets available for sale (I may trade if you bring a good offer)
for $20 plus shipping (each)

I also have an unopened Pirates at Ocean's Edge value box with 144 Jape inside (the 1 loose piece will require taping the box to insure it stays inside) for $10 plus shipping

Additionally I have 15 Pirates at Ocean's Edge unopened packages for $0.50 plus shipping, 4 Pirates at Ocean's Edge 2 player mega packs for $1.50 plus shipping and 20 unopened packages of Pirates of the Crimson Coast German version for $0.50 each plus shipping.
And of course everyone wants their favorite Pirate of the Mysterious Islands convention exclusive packs (cards included 304 Locker, 305 Pyre, 306 Edward Low, 307 Gem of Hades) for $1 each plus shipping (I have many available).

Last edited by xeriousone on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
relvar99

Canceled user

Subject: looking to buy   PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm Reply with quote

cmdrcody wrote:

PofSM GT-002 Captain Crew PR
PofCC 203 Crimson Angel Crew PR
PofCC 201 Deliverance Ship PR
PofCC 214 Ghost Captain Crew PR
PofCC 215 Ghost Wind Crew PR
PofCC 205 HMS London Ship PR
PofCC 209A Jonah Crew PR
PofCC 209B Le Requin Crew PR

My trade list is woefully out dated as I sold a bunch on Ebay.

I prefer to purchase but will consider trading if you see something on my list which I will check on for you.

pm sent....
ahoy_scott
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quote

xeriousone wrote:
I have 2 extra copies of the Gala Force Nine Pirates of the Spanish Main - Island Terrain Sets available for sale for $20 plus shipping (each).

pm sent re: Gale Force 9 Islands

edit: It looks like xeriousone and I have a trade going for one of his sets of islands. So, if you were interested, he likely still has a second set of Gale Force 9 PotSM islands up for grabs.
cmdrcody

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:00 am Reply with quote

xeriousone wrote:
Okay for starters anyone putting something here should really define buying/selling as I was about to make a serious offer to buy cards to cmdrcody.

I apologize if my post was unclear - not sure it was, but my apologies if it were. I have edited to be more clear.
Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quote

Aha! Now this thread is a good idea Mr Fernes. I am here because the site nagged me about not having logged on for a while and because someone posted to my facebook page.

I haven't had any trade offers in forever. But that's hardly surprising since my "wants" list is just about empty. Now my "haves" list is hopelessly out of date because I've been flogging little plastic ships to my buddies at the wargames club to finance the purchase of awesome roleplaying books (and it worked - I bought Carcosa!). But I haven't shifted any promos. So if you're looking for a promo and I have it listed, do feel free to make me an offer. I may still have it. Please bear in mind I'm in the UK though. Cheers

Edit: my apologies, I should have said, when I said "make me an offer" I meant a financial offer. I have a full set of the cards. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited by Canceled user on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikenvp

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quote

This message is to holofernes. I have a bunch of those mats from the German edition of PotSM set. I can send a picture of it later to see if it is what you want. I'll happily trade you one.
xeriousone
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:21 am Reply with quote

mikenvp wrote:
This message is to holofernes. I have a bunch of those mats from the German edition of PotSM set. I can send a picture of it later to see if it is what you want. I'll happily trade you one.

This is not the right mat. The Gala Force 9 was a $30 or $40 deal of higher quality.
lordstu

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 am Reply with quote

It wasn't too long ago that I was in contact with someone from GF9 - I was negotiating the box coupons for a couple of the ships - that I asked if they had any of the mats left. Interestingly, he didn't say they had none left, only that they didn't have too many kicking around - I got the impression, perhaps wrongly, that if I was prepared to pay the thirty bucks he might have been able to dig one up for me. I was more interested in getting a couple spare GF9 ships, though - I've already dutifully traded one away - so I passed up the opportunity, but maybe it's worth checking out if someone has a couple of the terrain set boxes with the POP coupons intact. Smile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: