main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
The Best Fleets of All Time

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a7xfanben
Guru
Guru

Subject: The Best Fleets of All Time   PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:31 pm Reply with quote

I have compiled a spreadsheet with the win/loss records of various fleets. Xerecs and I have begun the first of two tournaments (T1 starting here), which will determine which fleets are truly the best. Some of them are already obvious, but many great fleets have never even seen gameplay. That is one of the things we are looking to change.

Without further ado - the best fleets ever as of 9/4/2016. I've sorted it based on winning percentage (except for the recent ones) rather than wins, but you can quickly see which fleets have the most experience and the most wins.

THAT is what you call results. Real, hard numbers. No more theory. Very Happy
a7xfanben
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:53 pm Reply with quote

The new standings now that T1 has ended! With a tournament victory UPS 5 jumps towards the top of the leaderboard, although T2 is coming.... I also added my Acorazado fleet although it's only a deathmatch fleet.

volt
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 am Reply with quote

hrm me likey numbers! NOt sure how I missed the first post in this thread lol. I am honored you chose one of my fleets to consider, lol, although it is ironic its an all Spanish one and I don't often play them as pure fleets heh Do you have all of these as fleets here? Like, I'd like to know what the GT one is?
a7xfanben
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:50 am Reply with quote

volt wrote:
hrm me likey numbers! NOt sure how I missed the first post in this thread lol. I am honored you chose one of my fleets to consider, lol, although it is ironic its an all Spanish one and I don't often play them as pure fleets heh Do you have all of these as fleets here? Like, I'd like to know what the GT one is?

You can thank Xerecs for including your fleet - after I had picked some fleets for T1, Xerecs did the same and selected your fleet and three others from a list of around 12. (He could have picked any 40 point fleet, but I had already prepared a list of more competitive fleets.)

A lot of the fleets on the list are mine and a lot are not. For example, UPS 1-4 are darrin's fleets, as well as a few others on the list. Classics like Norvegia had to get a revisit (in past tournaments like in 2013). The DMC fleet and "The Pirate's Way!" are quite gimmicky and ziotoo4's is basically illegal at this point, at least from playing it practically.

It would be nice if the picture of the spreadsheet I took also kept the url links associated with the cells, but that won't happen. It's easy to find the fleets in the fleet section using the search function there, or with the main website search function. I have used some abbreviations so phrases may work better than full titles. Also, once T2 starts the fleets in that tournament will be brought back to the main page if they're not there already.

Sounds like you could spend a little more time in the fleets section for a such a veteran player! Razz This is my original HMS GT fleet. Of its 9 losses, can you guess what caused 6 of them? Yeah.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: