main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

Let us find for you the miniatures you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Update on my haves and wants, trades, etc.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a7xfanben
Guru
Guru

Subject: Update on my haves and wants, trades, etc.   PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:43 pm Reply with quote

Some of you may have noticed that I want multiple copies of various forts, flotillas, native canoes, and equipment. This is because I plan to eventually play very large campaign games in the distant future where duplicates of those are used. I plan to collect at least 10 copies of each faction's native canoes, for 50 American, 50 Spanish, and 50 Cursed. I may also collect even more due to the 3 sets of canoes that are part of Return to Savage Shores. Forts are very historical and a cool complement to playing campaign games, and they are more practical in longer games (especially if using house rules to beef them up a bit). I've dreamed of long chains of flotillas for a "zone control" strategy that serves as a perimeter of defense, likely to serve as the outer line of a faction's "territorial waters". The canoes are fantastic (especially the American and Spanish ones); my Economy Edition game and CG1 are great examples of that. As for the equipment, I now want over 100 copies of various types in additional to what I already have. This is to make things more realistic and historical as well, not to mention how fun it is to have diverse options when shooting. Ships didn't usually carry just round shot, and I think equipment in general is probably underrated (I partly say this because I have underutilized it). So that's why I want so much volume of those items. Generic crew are a bit more numerous in my collection, and are easily proxied by the paper crew chips I created. (this also results in my wants far outnumbering my haves in a somewhat artificial way, which historically has usually been the opposite. I don't have the money or trade bait to get much of the rarer stuff on my lists, and due to the duplicate and long term nature of the above items, they are not a high priority)

Also, between giving stuff away and selling some stuff, my haves have been somewhat out of date for a while now. Don't shy away from proposing a trade, it just means that I'll have to confirm I have stuff before accepting (PM's would work even better).

I have completed 110 trades so far and I'm in the process of more. I also just used some friendship points to activate Premium. Happy trading everybody!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: